social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, December 30, 2011

happy 65th birthday patti smith

back in my archives of may 2006 i found these fabric pages i made for a book about music of the 60ies and 70ies... wonderful musician!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow das sieht klasse aus.
    Was man alles so findet.

    Ich wünsche Dir einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr liebe Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johanna,

    super - wollte auch mal wieder bei dir vorbei schauen und dir ein schönes neues Jahr wünschen. Hast du Patti's autobiographisches "Just Kids" gelesen? Eine Lektüre, die mir sehr gut gefallen hat.

    Lieben Gruß,

    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber