social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, December 10, 2011

moon series: snow moon

today is full moon... so time to go on with my moon series...

actually today is cold moon, but that folder page i already made a while ago... so this time i went with the name of the february full moon, the snow moon. (we also have some snow now, but very wet, not supposed to stay.)
spray painted stenciled background, photos from the internet + edited; labels from jessica sprague; snow stamp in various sizes from flamingo artstamps, germany.

3 comments:

  1. The full moon is definitely lovely here with so much snow on the ground to reflect it's light. Very cool creation, Johanna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dein Folder sieht mal wieder klasse aus, schöne Farben. Unser bisschen Schnee vom Nikolaustag hat sich fast sofort wieder verflüchtigt... gut so... von mir aus braucht es erst an Weihnachten zu schneien ;)
    Ich wünsche dir einen schönen 3. Advent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boah wow ich kann mal wieder nur staunen. Was ist das schöööön. Die kleinen Details machen es einfach aus. Toll.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber