social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, December 06, 2011

texture tuesday: celebrate

with 3 textures from kim: packing, moody and seriousmagic

find the other entries here at TT

18 comments:

  1. Stunning photo and edits -- just lovely! Perfect take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love those ornaments! Really lovely photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jolly, warm, and fun! And I love polka dots. Come to think of it, Christmas balls are really just giant polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful composition and love the read - so very festive. thank you. {visiting from TT}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty ornaments. Nicely captured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I feel that xmas is just around the corner!! How beautifully seasonal Johanna... great editing, my friend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Johanna. I love the polka dot ornaments and the wonderful warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - lovely capture of all the red and white - and to keep it all in focus! great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Super festive and cheery! I LOVE it! Well done, Johanna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ornaments shine with color and texture. Beautifully handled.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Red and white - my favorite Christmas colors. Using 3 textures effectively is tricky. You did wonders with them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boah, was für eine tolle Leuchtkraft - einfach nur schön. Ich hoffe du hattest einen schönen Nikolaustag. Bei uns ist der erste Schnee gefallen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a delightful image! I always think of something like this, but can't seem to achieve it. Love the composition and the color.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great light on the bulbs, great textures, great processing! Print and send out, your christmas cards are done ;)
    that's two festive post in row :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber