social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, January 20, 2012

nick bantock style atcs / 3rd set

one more to come tomorrow...

6 comments:

  1. Klasse Teile, die mit den Krallen sind der Hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been so busy! I've looked really closely at these ATC's, there's so much to take in. They have to be my favourite ATC's of all time, and I've seen quite a few!

    BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oww Johanna, your NB designs are fab, just fab! I love this style so much (urgent second class is an all time favorite of mine) and should work one day with it again too.
    Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deine Nick Bantock style ATCs gefallen mir ausnahmslos alle sehr gut - wie schön, dass ich auch welche bekommen habe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also Deine ATC´s sind einfach fantastisch. Jedes Einzelne ein echtes kleines Kunstwerk. Super gewerkelt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great....particularly like the bird leg ones:)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber