social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, January 21, 2012

nick bantock style atcs / 4th set

after having made all those atcs i decided i needed more "postal" stamps. now these are made after my own template and i´m happy to have these unique ones for myself:)
so i can start now to make some postcards (for another swap...)

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Johanna, Dein 4er-Set ist großartig. Ich bin immer hin und weg von Deinen Werken. Super gewerkelt.

    Wünsche Dir noch ein schönes Wochenende

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mensch noch so ein tolles Set. Deine Stempelchen dafür sind klasse. So must haves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Fantastic Johanna! Love your stamps! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I LOVE these. Superb stamps, really unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deine NB ATCs sind echt klasse geworden. Sie gefallen mir wirklich ALLE und deine Stempel sind genial, Johanna. Mein absoluter Favorit ist der Stempel mit dem Vogelkopf. Ich bin schon ganz gespannt auf deine Postkarten.

    LG Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! Mußt Du mir mal berichten, wo Du sie hast machen lassen..., möchte das auch einmal ausprobieren :)
    Die ATC's sind so etwas von klasse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Auch diese Serie ist klasse und deine Stempel gefallen mir.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber