social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, January 18, 2012

nick bantock style atcs

recently i made quite some atcs "nick bantock style". today i want to show you the first set. more to follow the next days...

13 comments:

  1. Jesses sind die klasse.
    Richtige kleine Collage Kunstwerke.
    Ein Traum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new post, Johanna. I guess I'm out of things. I am not familiar with Nick Bantock, but I will google the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your Bantockian ATC's, Johanna. Isn't he fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I love these! Especially the top left one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeehr schön - ich hoffe, die sind für den Swap, bei dem ich auch eins abkriegen könnte ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! I love them! So exotic. I'm a big fan of Nick Bantock's books/work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, am a BIG fan of Nick Bantock and his books. These ATC's are FANTASTIC, I LOVE them.

    Brilliant artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hach, schön sind die! *seufz* Meine Karten liegen fast fertig hier, aber die sind völlig anders geworden... naja, der Stil von Herrn Bantock ist ja auch durchaus breit gefächert, gell?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boah, Johanna, was sind das für tolle Kunstwerke. Super gemacht

    ReplyDelete
  10. Du lieber Himmel!!!! Johanna, die sind wirklich 1.Sahne! Total mein Geschmack. Ich muss zu meiner Schande gestehen, dass ich Nick Bantock zuerst einmal googlen musste.
    Danke für die "Fortbildung":-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber