social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, January 12, 2012

PAF - jan 13th - 15th

the texture from bonnie i added is "faded fresco" (find the other PAF-contributions here), and i thought nancy donaldson´s new "pole 7" would intensify the snow on the quince.

9 comments:

  1. Hach ich wünschte es wäre mal Schnee.
    Dein Werk sieht mal wieder super aus Johanna. Klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and fun use of the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great result! Isn't it funny how we both chose faded fresco! Nancy's pole textures are so cool, no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful processing, johanna. really like the abstract quality. love the faded fresco - neat frame. thanks for posting. karen (PAF)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really don't like quinces, but I really like your treatment the finished piece is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. I really like the effect on the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely accomplished what you wanted with the textures. Great image!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber