social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, January 06, 2012

PAF - jan 6th - 8th

the PAF showcase is back from the holidays break and the first photo of this year comes from my garden - first snow a few weeks ago (actually we had almost no snow so far this winter. but then... i don´t really miss it...).

14 comments:

  1. It´s magic.
    Wunderschön, mehr kann man nicht sagen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Johanna!

    That is so gorgeous work of art. Red color looks very pretty.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chinese lanterns, this image you've created is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beeindruckend Dein tolles Foto mit dem leuchtenden Lampion!
    ... und der Schriftzug passt wunderbar dazu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rich color against the white snow. I don't miss snow either btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Johanna . . .it's beautiful . . .lovely work. Have a lovely weekend, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is indeed glowing. What luck to find a crown of snow on top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, so pretty! I love your typography for "grow", too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely image Johanna, it is really gorgeous, love the colour!
    Blessings Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this. Is that a Chinese Lantern plant? - Great use of the word glow and I love that font.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Johanna, your photo is beautifully seasonal... I love those little orange pods! That is a pretty edit and I hope to get a lot more of Mother Nature in my photography this year.
    **As for my grungey background layers, I find they really can hide a lot!! It's all play and practice, isn't it?
    I am so grateful to you for inspiring me to follow this path - thank you!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hier kommt man mit dem Gucken gar nicht hinterher. Das Foto gefällt mir, ich mag Lampionblumen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. johanna, I always love your work. gorgeous. thank you, kareninkenai

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber