social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

texture tuesday: simplicity

i used kim´s texture "simplicity" twice (with blending modes divide and darken) and kim´s texture providence (at linear burn). find the other contributions of the showcase here.

25 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful Johanna . . .lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and I love your use of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful angle and the blues are heaven too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the angle of your photograph and the editing worked giving nice variation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this photo image, Johanna and the 'up' looking view!r

    ReplyDelete
  6. An altogether wonderful image - and what a fantastic vantage point you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Herrlich, wir hatten heute auch strahlend blauen Himmel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image, thanks so much for sharing. Blessings Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm feeling like a summer breeze looking at this photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those blue and turquoise tones and the graphic lines the plant makes against them. It looks like a fairground ride for bugs. Wheeeee!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber