social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, January 09, 2012

TT - "embrace" texture

a new freebie from kim klassen for this week´s texture tuesday: "embrace"... i love the perforation on the top... and i also learned from kim how to make your own brushes (more on this on a later post, as soon as i find time...). she really is such an inspiration for getting started in photo editing! thanks so much, kim:)
we had almost no snow so far, so this photo shows our winter quite realistic for crazy amigos challenge "wintercolors".

20 comments:

  1. Klasse! So langsam aber sicher führst du mich in Versuchung was Digikunst angeht... dabei wollte ich doch nicht NOCH was anfangen! *haarerauf*
    Tolle Karte. Punkt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einfach nur wunderwunderschön Johanna.
    Das hat was mystisches. Klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the postcard feel to this! Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful . . it's like a page from a calendar you've kept because it's so beautiful . . Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vintage look to this image...like a very old postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! I love how the brushes you added create a sense of balance in this composition. I also love the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your brushes! Also am so encouraged to try using some of my "trees" photos similar to this one. Brushes really add to a scene like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did with the Embrace texture using the photograph of the trees, the words, the old postcard stamp. Really cool and it has a great feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful and vintage in feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those brushes! I think your photos are amazing... You rocked this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love this! You have a fine sense of art. I'm inspired to learn about brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like what you've done -beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and you worked with the page edge bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photo with leaving much of the texture showing is fantastic. I really like it. ANd also want to say thank you for dropping by my website...straight from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful layers and interest going on this piece!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this photo - how you made it into a collage.....a vintage postcard.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber