social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, February 09, 2012

nancy donaldson textures



working with the new textures nancy provided this week (see link in my blogroll). these encaustic textures really are awesome - thanks so much, nancy!

(oh well, and couldn´t resist to use some brushes, of course... my mail art gene;))

7 comments:

  1. beautiful work, thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Johanna was sind die beiden wieder schööön. Sieht aus wie auf Papier und nicht digital. EInfach perfekt.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes WE liebe Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are fantastic - I love them! They take me right into them! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total klasse Werke, alle beide. Das oberste gefällt mir einen "Tacken" besser.
    Ist übrigens gewaltig, wie du deinen persönlichen ATC/Square Stil auf deine digitalen Werke überträgst :)
    Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Durch die Gestaltung entsteht eine tolle Wirkung.
    Auch das 2 ist so filigran einfach traumhaft schön.
    Ein schönes WE, lG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is fantastic, and I think your addition of brushes is great AND I agree, I hate the new "word verification"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both fabulous...beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber