social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, February 21, 2012

texture tuesday: felicity




kim´s texture felicity layered twice (blending modes difference and darken) on top of a photo of exotic fruit.

16 comments:

  1. Dein neues Texture Werk sieht mal wieder grandios aus. Wunderschönes Werk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, exotic is right! They practically look like creatures from outer space! Great glowing effect you've achieved.
    I totally agree with you about the new Blogger word verification mess. I took it off my blogs and am just dealing with the spam as it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very artful! - love the colors and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very "artsy" and fun :) Love how you used the textures with the fruit -- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great composition and it makes me look right into it! Love it! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the otherworldly glow... it's eerie and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really like this! I'm a sucker for "dark" :) and it reminds me of some of the deep water creatures that have yet to be discovered. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow . . how beautiful is this . .so expressive . . .I love it . . .Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ein herrliches Durcheinander... erkenne ich dort Artischocken?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work! (And I agree with your comments about Blogger. I have so much trouble reading the words now.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally exotic and cool Johanna!

    the new word verification is a royal pain...so NOT fun at all...what were they thinking!!!

    Happy February anyway :)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so totally agree with you regarding the Blogger comment verification - I just hate it!

    OTOH, I like your photo and the texture work a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photo blending! I think blogger are completely bonkers... whatever next? Teach them a lesson and migrate to wordpress!¬)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber