social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

texture tuesday: white






theme at TT is white for this week. i took two photos of a birch: one with the bark and one of the tree without leaves.

recipe: added kim´s if only texture three times (twice in soft light blending mode, once in linear burn at 28%). then came the tree with blending mode luminosity (35%) and a levels adjustment layer. font viner hand itc.

11 comments:

  1. Oh das sieht mal wieder herrlich mystisch aus Johanna.
    Super gewerkelt mit Deiner Texture. Klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My German is a bit rusty, but I'll give it a try: das ist sehr schön! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white bark looks great...nicely presented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love what you've done here, very creative...just like your blog! Looking forward to seeing more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birch trees are my fave. Lovely take on "white" :)
    Happy weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber