social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, March 18, 2012

angelic poste

as the a.b. is only a little bigger than postcards, i take it for this week´s theme "green"...the angel (take-a-word) stamp is from anima designs


[i´m sorry, i noticed that wordpress blogs for whichever reason won´t take my comments today... i tried it several times, but no luck... thanks mandy for putting my link up to SPA]

18 comments:

  1. Ha wieder in grün. Einfach großartig Johanna. Wunderschön.

    Ich wünsche Dir einen wunderschönen Sonntag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sieht super aus, liebe Johanna! Klasse gewerkelt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had trouble with Wordpress too. I had to make a new password before they let me in.

    I love your card too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich musste erstmal vergrößern, um alle Einzelheiten entdecken zu können. Schönes grünes Werk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab page, love the collage and all the shades of green. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome stamped card, Johanna, love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Johanna, your angelic post is so beautiful. The green makes it so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so rich and beautiful Johanna just a wondeful collage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I like this kinda somber spooky angel. Great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous angel to adorn your wonderful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work for your angel challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belle enveloppe pour un échange de Mail art ! bravo ! Amicalement Mary.kg

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber