social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, March 11, 2012

SPA: feathered friends

for SPA - brushes made by myself

10 comments:

  1. Boah der Hammer.
    Was sieht das super aus. Wunderschönes Werk Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hammerstark, gefällt mir sehr gut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very atmospheric and strange (in a good way). Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile! A beautiful and clever piece! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely anda little eerie! Very Nick Bantock-like. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, Johanna! I love that crested bird. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic imagery and design- love this Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very lovely, Johanna! :) Love the messengers of spring in your previous post, too! :D
    Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber