social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, March 06, 2012

texture tuesday - happy heart texture



kim´s texture happy heart applied 3 times + "inspire" text brush, also from kim

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful image. Love the warm colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Johanna,
    nach langer Zeit habe ich endlich auch wieder bei "textures tuesday" teilgenommen.
    Toll wie du deinen Namen oben im Bild integriert hast. Ich lerne einfach niiiiiiieee aus ;-)
    Liebe Grüße
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, Johanna! I like the composition and the soft lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your text brush...i am loving learning these new things!! excellent shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Johanna! love the orange here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice processing. i love Kim's "inspirational" brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tolles Werk, die orangefarbenen Blickfänge sind klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely compo with warm colors and a beautiful soft lighting, Johanna! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber