social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, March 13, 2012

texture tuesday




with three textures of kim: lola (inverted), lifesgood & if only

and because i worked out (by layer masks) one snowdrop, it is eligible for the-three-muses challenge of the week, too.

10 comments:

  1. Ein Traum liebe Johanna.
    Ich kann mal wieder nur staunen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this image - the colour, texture and composition are all fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful snowdrops and texture work :) Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh mein Gott! Dieses Bild ist FRIEDE PUR!!!
    Danke, Johanna, für Deine Kunst.
    Drück Dich
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Klasse... davon haben wir ganz viele im Garten :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the softness of this project. snowdrops are so beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've rendered the snowdrop's beautiful glowing delicacy just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so dreamy and beautiful, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber