social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, April 04, 2012

brushes o´keeffe

georgia o´keeffe: cow´s skull - red, white and blue

~~~~~~~

my version... (with a new texture from nancy donaldson)



still under the impression of the exhibition i visited yesterday, i made some brushes of georgia o´keeffe and her art.

7 comments:

  1. Ahh, Kunst kann doch so inspirierend sein!! Deine ist wieder mal so faszinierend! Ganz toll, besonders die untere Collage gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that second image you made is fabulous. Great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you pieces are so striking, Johanna - fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deine Version ist ein Knaller, gefällt mir total gut. Auch dein anderes Werk sieht super aus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done, Johanna! Have a wonderful weekend ahead and a happy Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huups das habe ich doch glatt übersehen.
    Mir gefällt Deine Version supergut.
    Klasse umgesetzt.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber