social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, April 22, 2012

numbers

 enough numbers? (for take a word)
another spread in my capolan altered book
(see the other pages so far by clicking the label below)

18 comments:

  1. Mit Sicherheit sind genug Zahlen drauf - wenn nicht auf deinen Werken, wo sonst ;) tolle Doppelseite.
    Wünsche dir einen schönen Sonntag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ich liebe das Thema Zahlen.
    Eine großartige Journalseite Johanna. Das gefällt mir total gut.

    Ich wünsche Dir noch einen tollen Sonntag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing compositions from an alternate world. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pages are again very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das sieht super aus,
    tolle Seite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everytime I see one of your altered book spreads I am totally mesmerized, Johanna. I so love what you do, and this one is gorgeous. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and creative work, Johanna! :)
    Have a happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Capolan book is going to be a great one, Johanna. This numbers spread is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So original & intriguing!
    Beautifuly done Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous pages, Johanna. I love the colours and all the different elements you have used to make such a wonderful whole.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...kann man tatsächlich zuviele Zahlen in einem Projekt verwenden?
    Deine Journal-Seiten sind ganz nach meinem Geschmack ~ ZAHLEN!, die Farbcomi, die Sticker und natürlich die Stempel:) SUPI, Johanna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your mixed media pieces as well as your photography -- wonderful layering of images!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber