social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, April 24, 2012

quotes

the 3 muses ask for words or quotes this week. this is one of my favorites... and nancy donaldson provided the textures i used: cemetery 1 + 4 + 6 (you can find them in her flickr)

15 comments:

  1. love it Johanna and Nancy's textures are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boah wow ist das herrlich mystisch und wunderschön.
    Ein Träumchen liebe Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favourite quote! I love what you did here...so atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote Johanna. Beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This quote went directly into my book of quotes, Johanna. So meaningful. Your art is a lovely expression of the words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always use words so well in your beautiful art- this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ja, den Spruch mag ich auch sehr. Dein Foto dazu passt perfekt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that quote and your postcard illustrates it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful artwork for this absolute truth...
    You've done a masterpiece Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect quote AND interpretation Johanna!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely quote and you have illustrated it beautifully, Johanna. A standing ovation from this corner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully done...the photo, textures, and text all work so well together...love the quote!

    Kathleen H.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Das ist so schön und der Spruch so richtig!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber