social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, May 17, 2012

spools

the new textures nancy provided to play with are so awesome again... i used number 1+2+3+4 and tried various effects with them.
got these weaving spools on ebay a while ago and they are urgently waiting for me to try something. well, i already have an idea, only time is short this summer...

9 comments:

  1. Wow was für tolle Texturen.
    Das muss ich auch noch lernen. Klasse gefällt mir total gut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das sieht so interessant aus dieses Foto und ich bin schon ganz gespannt was Du mit diesen Spulen vorhast.
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Als digitaler Dumm-User kann ich mir mal wieder nichts drunter vorstellen. Auf alle Fälle sieht es schon mal interessant aus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you do with these very cool spools!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work with the texture! :)
    Can't wait to see what you have in mind! Happy Monday ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of Nancy's texture. Those spools are a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those spools. Great photo and processing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! I love the effect of the textures.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber