social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TT: flowers

for this week´s texture tuesday: a columbine from my garden
textures from kim: crackerjack + lola (inverted)
film frame from flickr

14 comments:

  1. Wunderwunderschön Johanna.
    Klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the processing. The filmstrip framing is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great effect! And a beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the challenge! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das Blau poppt so richtig raus - fast wie 3D. Wunderschön!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like everything about this composition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely flower and your processing is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty and your processing is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Johanna, this is a lovely photo and a great edit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty flower, and you textured it so well! Happy day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sieht klasse aus, der Rahmen gefällt mir.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deine Blumenfotos sind immer so zauberhaft, was gibt es doch für Schönheiten in der Natur.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber