social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, June 25, 2012

take a word: insect

found this bug in my garden and added some brushes...
fitting the take-a-word challenge this week

15 comments:

  1. Grandiose Air Mail ;)
    Sieht toll aus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly know how to make a bug look beautiful, Johanna, superb work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really fits the challenge! Great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't hope that he will eat your plants Johanna !!
    Very unique !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it wasn't really that big! Wonderful photo and great artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photo and what you added makes this a super collage! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work & beautiful insect too! Bravo Johanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is exquisite, Johanna. A standing ovation from me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interessante
    cor verde fez lembrar-me metamorfose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing how sinister bugs look in close-up views. He should be behind bars with my grasshopper, Johanna!! Be careful in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is really in your face. bugs are really quite beautiful when you look close...great job!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber