social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, July 22, 2012

SPA: london

london... tower... ravens...

tower: wikipedia
claw: private photo
background textures: flickr
font: blood of dracula


17 comments:

  1. This is one spa weekend I think I might avoid! I guess one gets what one pays for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary!! Hope London looks better than that when I visit ;) The Olympic Committee would surely nOt have selected London had they known it was home to vampires.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha herrlich gruselig Du mit der super Kralle.
    Hammerstark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das ist mal wieder ein echter eyecatcher, traumhaft blau! und die Klauen sind das Sahnehäubchen, einfach genial.
    Schönen Restsonntag,
    lG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh, Johanna, this is "vewy scawy"! You must have had your tongue far in your cheek when you created this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I'm brave enough to enter a castle like this. It sure looks spooky. I'll avoid this place if I have to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool, cooler am coolsten...oder so ähnlich :)
    WOW! Mal wieder wunderschön, Johanna!
    Liebe Grüße
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boah, wie klasse - die Kralle ist natürlich der Hit dabei :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and haunting artwork...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now it is a tourist attraction, it is easy to forget that the Tower was once a place you certainly would not want to visit! Brilliant take on the theme, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is great, and you used the perfect font! :)
    Have a happy Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your take on the theme - glad I've never seen it like that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waaah, da kann man ja Angst kriegen! Seeehr stimmungsvoll :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remembered our speech choir presentation with this image when I was in High School. We presented the poem of Edgar Allan Poe, The Raven. It was a great experience.

    non profit tampa

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber