social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, July 01, 2012

take a word: music

"blackbird" (beatles song > take a word challenge) - brought to my mind because our tomcat caught 2 young blackbirds recently. i hate it when he does this, but well, that´s nature...
for TT this week we can take any photo we made - this time i took two textures from flickr, one for the blue effect and one for the frame. font: second breakfast.

21 comments:

  1. Really a fascinating composition; inspirational yet spooky at the same time. Nice that you could make a positive memorial to the sacrificial crows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wie herrlich gruselig.
    Das ist Dir wieder fantastisch gelungen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark and fascinating piece! Great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully dark, Johanna! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous stunning picture darkly beautiful...well done Johanna! I love the song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eerily dark. It amused me the name of the font was "second breakfast". In light of your cat story, ironic, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A dark and moody piece, brilliant! :)
    Have a lovely July, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dark and interesting, Johanna, and a very unique interpretation on the theme. A standing o from my corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dark and powerful - wonderful effects! I love what you did here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting - I looked at this photo long and hard - like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sometimes the circle of life is hard to witness

    I like this card so much reminding me of the sweetness of that favorite song and the wrath of nature at the same time

    Happy July Johanna!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Na das gefällt meiner "schwarzen Seele" mal wieder ganz besonders gut :)
    Cool!!! Ist bei diesem Werk sehr passend!!!
    Liebe Grüße
    Conny

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber