social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, August 08, 2012

strawberries

took this photo in my garden... these little strawberries are growing throughout all summer months...

lyrics & chords: internet
tape: french kiss, custom made strawberry brush added
frame texture: shadowhouse creations
font: lucida calligraphy 

17 comments:

  1. Oh wie schöön Johanna.
    Ein super Foto und echt klasse verarbeitet.
    Gefällt mir sehr sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have wild strawberries in your garden. Beautiful Johanna! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Johanna. I love the way you have highlighted the tiny strawberry flower. The colours are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your piece, Johanna. I can almost smell my mother's strawberry patch when I look at it!! How many hours I spent on my knees picking strawberries. My mother's strawberry jam was SO good! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das sieht so lecker aus, ich sterbe für Erdbeeren mit Eis im Sommer*g*
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful, Johanna! I love the addition of the lyrics. Lucky you to have your own strawberry patch in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Johanna. In Brazil it takes a lot of work to grow strawberries... No strawberries growing inadvertently in people's gardens. Maybe in the south where temperatures are lower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a delight to cultivate your own strawberries in your own garden Johanna !!
    I wonder if you have the patience to wait until they are ripe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deine Erdbeerekreation ist super Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely Johanna, love the tiny strawberry flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hach Erdbeeren, lecka und das Lied vcon Lennon natürlich auch klasse, ein tolles Werk.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boah, wie toll, die Farben und überhaupt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, Johanna. I like it that you included the strawberry blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful collage, Johanna. I love the strawberry tape.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber