social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, August 14, 2012

the 3 muses: mail art invitation

the only invitation i can send out is to visit me in my garden...
the kitchen is in the middle stage of renovation and i do not have water on the ground floor, so i can´t work with ink, paint etc. - only digital works are possible.
in two weeks the mess will be over and i hope to have a wonderful new kitchen!!


18 comments:

  1. Was für ein wunderschönes Plätzchen zum Träumen, zum Lesen, zum Kaffeetrinken, zum Klönen.....
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na, der Einladung würde ich gerne folgen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohja, da würde ich jetzt auch gerne sitzen und in einem schönen Buch lesen. Herrlich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ja ich komme gerne ;)
    Dieses Werk und dieser Platz ist ein Träumchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden looks beautiful, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be there, garden is inviting. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I shall take you up on your invitation to your lovely garden, my friend, but if I wait a little while before I come I will be able to get a cup of tea in your lovely new kitchen.

    Poor you with no water or mixed media art supplies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The garden looks so inviting, Johanna! I'm coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be there, Johanna. I'll bring some bottled water. Good luck with your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aceitei seu convite!!!
    estou visitando seu jardim neste exato momento,
    sentindo cheiro de verde!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Da hast du ein wirklich schönes Plätzchen zum Relaxen, Johanna! Ich wünsche dir viele sonnige Tage in den Ferien!

    Enjoy,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to join your garden party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A new kitchen; lucky you!
    I love your digital piece - it looks very restful and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love German gardens; I lived in Germany about fifteen years and remember a lot of great garden parties. Congrats on your new kitchen. Will you be cooking Schnitzel mit Pommes Frites? I will be there. auf wiedersehen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your garden looks beautiful, Johanna! :)
    Have a lovely weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooo I would LOVE to visit you and your garden ... lovely invitation Johanna!

    good luck on your kitchen renovation...it will all be worth it once it's finished :)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dein Garten sieht sehr romantisch aus! Ich hoffe Du wirst uns Fotos von Deiner neuen Küche zeigen.
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sieht das gemütlich aus!!! Pack dann mal meine Sachen und komme :)
    Liebe Grüße
    Conny

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber