social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, September 02, 2012

take-a-word: numbers

i feel so honored to be the guest host for this week´s take-a-word challenge.
"numbers" is one of my favorite themes...
the background is a paper from scrapbookgraphics (tangie conversed), which i changed into red.
the texture on top is from shadowhouse creations.

15 comments:

  1. Ja das stümmt.
    Ein wunderschönes Werk.
    Schönen Sonntag wünsche ich Dir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandios, großartig und sensationell ist das geworden, Johanna.

    Schönen Restsonntag noch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I SO agree with the message your art carries. I consider myself rich in friends. I treasure them each and every one. Beautiful work, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful piece and striking design- love the grungy numbered background as well Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic number piece, Johanna, love the red background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first saw your blog the first things I thought of was Tangie Baxter. But I see you are familiar. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely piece of art, Johanna! What a lovely thought. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a very beautiful piece with a lovely sentiment. I love the way you make the background appear to shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh; how I've missed your art! You've been busy! Beautiful recent works - with words of meaning. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work, Johanna. Very clever. Fabulous background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea for this challenge...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I didn't see this beauty before. Lovely work of art and beautiful sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber