social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, September 18, 2012

texture tuesday: orange

this week´s theme at TT is orange...
one of my favorite autumnal joys in my garden are these "lantern" plants. here a pic enhanced with kim´s newest texture "partings". i chose for a quote from william allingham, but shortened it for my purpose (original: Now Autumn's fire burns slowly along the woods and day by day the dead leaves fall and melt.)

16 comments:

  1. I love those lanterns, too. Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a photo last week on this blossom. It is so interesting. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the processing! looks like an old fashioned postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wie schön, Lampionblumen hatte meine Oma im Garten, ich hab sie geliebt.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping to see those lanterns. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jolie lanterne de Physalis et belle photo pour illustrer l'automne ! Bravo ! amicalement Mary.kg

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely poem and I adore the lanterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deine Lampionblumenfotos begeistern mich immer wieder auf's neue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a delightful piece, Johanna. A lovely quote and I really like your composition and striking colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I often find that a taste or a hint of a poem conveys much more than all the words.

    BEautimous!! And a treasure for me to see as it is still VERY summer-ish here in South Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Schönes Foto! Ich hatte auch mal Lampionblumen im Garten, leider sind sie irgendwann verschwunden. Ich müßte mal wieder welche pflanzen, sie haben mir eigentlich immer gut gefallen.

    Genieße die letzen Sonnentage in deinem Garten:)

    LG Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now this is yummy! I love those lanterns as well! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die Teile liebe ich auch sooo sehr. Tolle Karte, Johanna!
    Liebe Grüße
    Conny

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber