social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, September 04, 2012

the-3-muses: school

bookmarks for the school theme... made with a stamped background from the dyed cleaning papers for glasses, the pictures are from a very old biology book

19 comments:

  1. Klasse sind die Johanna, eins schöner als das andere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einfach nur der Hammer.
    Großartig gestempelt. Supi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed at your takes on the themes, Johanna, here is another top-class creative entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful idea and beautifully made! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely this is, you are always so creative! Bravo, Johanna! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Johanna, these bookmarks are fabulous! I love the way you put the old black and white images against the vivid backgrounds. Hard to believe they started off as something to clean your glasses! Great altered art!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hands on artwork is fabulous Johanna...I love your details and the colors...excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What clever bookmarks, and what great use of the lens papers. Your work is always creative, Johanna. Thank you for sharing with us at Three Muses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always amazed at how you interpret a theme, Johanna. Such a wonderful idea and such colourful and fun bookmarks. A standing ovation from my corner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Herrlich, diese Farben sind mal wieder der Hit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's wonderful that you artistically recycle your papers and then use them in your art. The bookmarks are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Was für liebevoll gestaltete, farbenfrohe Teilchen! Daran kann man sich einfach nicht satt sehen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent work. I like your theme and what you did with the creatures~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Johanna, those are beautiful! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous, Johanna. Great colours and I love how you have used the details from the book.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic bookmarks- love the colorful images and intricate design of each!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber