social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, September 12, 2012

the-3-muses: turquoise

i can make the bookmarks in turquoise, too;)
seems to be my current obsession...

20 comments:

  1. Hach wat schööön.
    Tolle kleine Kunstwerke Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are delightful, thanks for the link, it is going to be fun. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klasse, die Hintergrundfarben mal wieder ein Traum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everyone takes the time to enlarge these gorgeous bookmarks, Johanna, or they will miss soooo so much. A standing ovation from here in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bookmarks, Johanna, and these are lovely!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful bookmarks Johanna!
    Thanks for sharing your talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bookmarks are such fun little works of art. Your turquoise ones will make nice gifts! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Three Muses, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is quite interesting 'cause the animal you chose really contrast with the peaceful turquoise... Keep doing them, they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, das sind wunderschöne Werke, Johanna. Tolle Farben

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bookmarks are wonderful Johanna...I wish I had several!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous intricate designs amidst a stunning use of turquoise Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous bookmarks - I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wunderschön! Man mag seine Augen gar nicht von diesen Kunstwerken lösen.
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tolle Kombinationen und die Farben sind genau meine.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, those are fabulous! I love the way you do the bookmarks in a series.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Was für geniale Farben, was für tolle Motive, was für sensationelle Lesezeichen!!! Einfach nur der Hammer!
    Liebe Grüße
    Conny

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber