social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, October 28, 2012

schnee im oktober....

gibts statistisch ca alle 30 jahre. nun war es also wieder mal so weit...
statistically we have snow in october about every 3 decades...

3 days ago...

this morning...

8 comments:

  1. Das ist ein wahnsinniges Extrem.

    Wunderschöne Bilder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ja.. jetzt isses soweit..bei uns auch!
    Klasse die Impressionen Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. for fall I like the upper circumstances best, for winter the lower :)
    Weather is stepping out of its box too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Already?! I would be in shock. At least you've made something beautiful out of what I personally consider a "bad" situation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a difference in just 3 days. :)
    I love snow, but not this early. Italy and Scotland (not our area, tho') had snow at the beginning of this month, but I am not looking forward to it.
    Enjoy the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die Umstellung ist echt krass, letzten Sonntag im T-Shirt und heute in dicker Winterjacke.... Ich möchte den Sommer zurück ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful pictures, Johanna. I love the contrast of the blue sky in the top ones with the white snow in the lower ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hatte fast die Hasskappe auf, als es so früh schneite, aber wenn ich mir das jetzt so anschaue auf Deiner tollen Karte..., dann revidiere ich wieder meine Meinung!
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber