social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, October 28, 2012

SPA: black-orange-green-purple

card with the classical halloween colors:
in den klassischen halloweenfarben schwarz-orange-grün-lila sollte die karte der SPA herausforderung diesmal sein ... der hintergrund (gestaucht) und der skelettstempel (slightly sinister von cryztal rain) sind von deviantscrap.com (farblich verändert), der text ist geschrieben mit dem font blood of dracula und der 31. oktober-stempel ist von mir.

15 comments:

  1. Excellent use of those colours. I really like the glowing effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boah herrlich gruselig.
    Wunderschön.

    Gefällt mir total.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that creepy green and purple background Johanna...a beautiful postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost like a watercolor drawing I really like the coloring in this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomely spooky! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous blending of colours, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how this just GLOWS! and those skulls are really, really creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gruselig schön - ich bin immer wieder von deinen digitalen Arbeiten begeistert.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and wonderful use of the colours for this challenge!

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those colours! Such an atmospheric piece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was'n das mal wieder für ein cooles Werk!? GENIAL!
    Lg Conny

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber