social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, October 10, 2012

the three muses: the sea

the photo from the sea is layered with a ttv-texture from flickr; quote googled and some selfmade brushes added

20 comments:

  1. Nein was ist die schöööön.
    Da fehlen mir wieder mal die Worte Johanna.
    Das schreit nach Urlaub :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous scene and that quote is so true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johanna, that has to be one of the best quotes I've heard in a long time, and your illustration of it fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bei Wellen, Möwen und vorallem Leuchtturm fng ich sofort an zu sabbern, da ist alles drauf was meinereiner liebt!
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really lovely relaxing image and the quote is so true. I wish I knew more about digital art so that I could understand some of the finer points

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely scene Johanna and you words are so true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Intriguing art piece, Johanna. Sometimes, I wish I could cross the Atlantic just by looking at the waves...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an atmospheric piece, Johanna, and I love that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great quote with amazing art, Johanna, superb piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Johanna, Your SEA piece is beautiful, but I enjoyed looking at all the rest of your blog art as well. I loved your BALLOON piece, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My compliments by adding selfmade brushes as well Johanna !This is indeed very creative done and a stunning scenery !!
    Bravooo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastisch! Ein tolles Foto und eine tolle Bearbeitung!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful sea-inspired creation and quote!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your image and the quote are well matched.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! Wow, really gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber