social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, October 24, 2012

three muses challenge: something wicked...


you might be familiar with the antikamnia calendar motifs meanwhile;)
here i have another one:
this time i took a blue/yellow tinted (& scanned) ledger as a background.
various brushes stamped on, most of them made by myself.

23 comments:

  1. Haha einfach nur herrlich Johanna.
    Ich liebe Deine Halloween Kreationen. Einmalig klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not familiar with tose calendar images but perhaps I should be. Gorgeous background and wonderful composition. A really nice piece. I will email you later to get your details to post the ghoulish card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klasse!Wo Du das Zeug immer her bekommst...

    ReplyDelete
  4. for some reason this brings a smile to my face - lovely shelleton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tolle arbeit die du da gemacht hast und dein Sklett ist der Hammer :-))
    Danke für dein Kommentar
    l.g Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Johanna, I love all your blog artwork...especially with the Halloween theme...they're fabulous and unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, I'm not aware of this calendar, but I will surely search it out now. Johanna, this is a deliciously wicked twinkle in your eye me thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH ah !!! excellent Johanna
    Amicalement Mary.kg

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is just awesome Johanna a little scary and a lot of fun...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is terrific, Johanna. Great background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dein Halloween Kärtchen ist echt cool, Johanna. Tolle Farbwahl und das Image ist der Knaller!!!

    LG Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just fabulous, Johanna. It makes me smile. I love those motifs and the blue paint just adds that little something.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Auch so toll, ich finde Deine Gruselsachen alle genial.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Einfach perfekt - gruselig schmunzelig!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Klasse gruseliger Beitrag zu unserer ACC Challenge! Danke fürs mitmachen!
    lg,
    Petra

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber