social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, November 11, 2012

SPA : diwali

diwali, the "festival of lights", is the most important hindu festival, this year falling onto nov 13th. the lights are a symbol of mankind´s dream of peace...
the textures i used are from shadowhouse creations, font digs my hart, candles www.

15 comments:

  1. Nice combination of effects that give depth and warmth to a sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the warm orange against the dark background - such great atmosphere.Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful with the bokeh and the light in the darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love YOUR Diwali piece...festive yet serious! Great texture as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the Bokeh image for the background, it's very atmospheric

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful and warming Diwali card, Johanna. I love the lighting effect you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely image for Diwali. A happy day to you too! I am going to head down to little India and hopefully catch some festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your Diwali photo, the bokeh is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely image for Diwali. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the celebratory look of this with the candles and the pretty orange text. Great font too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The candles look like small flowers - beautiful! I like the background a lot - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really well done. I can feel the heat of the candles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wondrous!! I love to learn more about all I don't know [which is a LOT] and to BE introduced with such a gorgeous photograph, extraordinary!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber