social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, November 06, 2012

spread: africa

this is the first time i´m following the call of art-journal-journey, a monthly challenge with the november theme "africa".
faux postage from donald evans, african stamps borrowed from a stamppal at the retreat last weekend. 

15 comments:

  1. Wow das ist eib grandioser Journal Eintrag. Sehr klasse gestaltet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. das sieht voll genial aus Johanna! Großartigst!
    danke dass Du dabei bist im November!
    Da freu ich mich riesig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist ja eine tolle, kreative und wunderbar gestaltete Journalseite zum Afrika- Thema.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passt wundervoll zum Thema, ich war zwar noch nie da, aber bei mir kommt Afrika feeling total rüber.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful sunny page, Johanna. It brings back memories of my wonderful trip to Egypt last year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Johanna, das sind supertolle Seiten geworden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the theme Africa! Wonderful journal entry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sieht toll aus, da gibt es einiges zu entdecken. Echt klasse.

    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe I've missed this. Wonderful journal entry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great spread! LOVE that background AND the stamps of course!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber