social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, November 26, 2012

take-a-word: fish

i think we haven´t had a bookmark for a while? ;)

23 comments:

  1. Très joli marque page pour illustrer , ce challenge ! Bravo ! Amicalement Mary.kg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always lovely work on your site Johanna! great piece! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always lovely work on your site Johanna! great piece! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldn't love to own a bookmark this one! The colours, blending as they do, is amazingly effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great idea, I love flying fish. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bookmark, Johanna, and lovely vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, it sure makes a lovely bookmark! :) Lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to make a bookmark and the background is beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So creative on the theme! Love your rainy day piece, below, too! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool bookmark Johanna and such an unusual fish

    ReplyDelete
  11. your bookmark is super and the colors are absolutely my favorite too!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely aquatic colours for the fish's environment. Fun idea for a bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these gorgeous colors, your bookmark is awesome Johanna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great bookmark. I love the monochrome fish against the blue green sea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Love the colors and the stamps!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber