social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, November 12, 2012

take-a-word: pink

for the "take-a-word" challenge this week

17 comments:

  1. Haaaaaaaaaaaa was ne Farbe einfach herrlich. Grandioses Journal Seiten wieder Johanna und die Farbe ist der Knaller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh what a cuuuuute creature.
    Yum yum...
    I love your idea and the Yello submarine stamps too.
    Well done johanna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahihi, das Erdmännchen im Kontrast zum pink ist der Knaller. Alle details zusammengenommen mal wieder richtig genial.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johanna, this is the happiest journal page I have seen in a long time. It would make me smile just to open it. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supergenial, die Farben rocken. Das blaue Erdmännchen auf dem pinken Untergrund - echt hitverdächtig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on "pink". That stamp of the yellow submarine is to die for!
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your quirky journal pages, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hihi genial ich liebe auch die alte Schrift im Hintergrund sieht aus wie ein altes Kassenbuch einfach toll
    l.g Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I could see the rest of the journal, Johanna! Great pink pages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous spread, Johanna. I love the blue animal against that wonderful pink background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your passionate pink journal pages are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber