social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, November 20, 2012

texture tuesday

this is one late sunflower... she already had some snow recently.
i really like the pattern of her blossom leaves in this stage of withering.
i edited it with kim klassen´s texture kristin.

13 comments:

  1. Oh noch eine Sonnenblume.
    Wunderwunderschööön. Anders kann man es nicht beschreiben.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love sunflowers! How wonderful to see one so late in the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hach, das Gelb ist an diesen dunklen Tagen eine wahre Wohltat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love this perspective of your sunflower! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genialer Ausschnitt, ich dachte auf den ersten Blick das grün-braune Blatt oben rechts wäre ein Vogel. Hab einfach zu viel Fantasie.*g*
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Johanna, the pattern is indeed beautiful. If you look closely, one part of the "pattern" looks like a little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply marvelous, Johanna! Sunflowers are my fav flowers, and your image is a really work of art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so beautiful, Johanna. The wonderful colours, patterns and textures. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEautimous BEautimous BEautimous!!! A real treasure!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber