social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, November 14, 2012

three muses challenge: animal

another spread in my "capolan" book

17 comments:

  1. Na das ist doch mal wieder großees Kino.
    Herrlich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have zebra, I love them. Such a gorgeous book. The images and colours are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous journal spread. I love your background and I really like those zebras. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More zebras! Fantastic spread Johanna! Lovely work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was für eine toll zusammengestellte collage ist das wieder.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fascinating, Johanna! I look at your other pages and they are all so rich and full of detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your artwork Johanna!
    Truly unique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your CAPOLAN journal, Johanna. I'm a Nick Bantock fan too!! Great layout of animals AND PINK!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is my favourite in your book thus far. The pages work really well together while each is intriguing on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Johanna,

    These pages are truly fantastic- they are so in the style of Nick Bantock with a perfect balance of imagery, color and unique ephemera to create a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Da sind sie wieder, die 3 Affen, klasse Doppelseite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favourites so far, Johanna. I love those monkeys : hear no, see no and speak no. Much used by my Mother as a reprimand when needed. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Das sieht super aus, Johanna! Klasse gemacht!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this page! In fact, I had a peek at the other pages, and I love your whole book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm with Ann I love those monkeys...well done!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber