social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, November 21, 2012

three-muses-challenge: eyes

another spread in my capolan book - eye stamp eraser carved many years ago
(click the tag below if you like to see the other pages so far)

this week i´m happy i knew the challenge some days before, as i´m fighting with an aguish infect. so it was good to set them on schedule...

15 comments:

  1. Wow wiedr ganz großes Kino.
    Klasse Eintrag in Dein JOurnal und auch noch in grün.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid piece, Johanna, now to check out your other pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johanna ,votre page de journal est vraiment très réussie ! avez vous d'autres pages sur le thème de l'Egypte ?
    ça me plait beaucoup ! Amicalement Mary.kg

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful Egyptian page Johanna! Great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful Egyptian page Johanna! Great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Klasse das Auge sieht richtig eindrucksvoll und toll kombiniert aus. aus und das Grün mag ich als bekennender KnallGrünhasser sehr gerne:-)
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always loved those Egyptian eyes. Great job, Johanna.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great journal spread, Johanna. I enjoyed seeing the journal so far. I admire your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job, Johanna! Nice that you used your own carving!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous piece Joanna, I am going to check out some more of your journal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wieder so eine tolle Doppelseite. Ich hoffe, dass ich dann irgendwann auf dem Medina das komplette Buch bewundern darf :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Egyptian art always has the most interesting eyes. Beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, you've definitely met the challenge! A wonderful eye to choose - your Egyptian theme reminds me of my holiday there last year. Fabulous pages.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber