social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, November 28, 2012

three-muses-challenge: hats

working on in my capolan altered book and calling this cap a hat;) 

19 comments:

  1. Die Kleine ist ja goldig, der mucksche Gesichtsausdruck, einfach köstlich, und der Rest ist wieder wundervoll passend.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. diese Buch wird ein Kunstwerk! Hammerschön dieser Eintrag wieder ..und Dein fischiges Lesezeichen mag ich auch ... meine Lieblingsfarbkombi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book is chock full of great Bantonesque art and this spread is superb!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journal is going to be a treasure, Johanna. I wish I could touch it, and savor each and every page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page again Johanna! She is a little pouty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ein tolles Werk, das Du da wieder gewerkelt hast, liebe Johanna! Sieht supi aus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Doppelseite, gefällt mir mal wieder richtig gut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cap is definitely a hat and I love your hat page. It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If these pages are any indication, your althered book is fabulous! I love these colors, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Capolan cap! I believe the country is famous for this cottage industry?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww, so total sweet! :)
    Have a happy weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a delightful piece, Johanna. Anything that is worn on the head is a hat to me!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber