social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, January 14, 2013

AJC 2013 - nr 575/12

credits:
background paper: tangie baxter (scrapbookgraphics), AJC 13 /9
left side paper: viva celestial trashpaper3 (scrapbookgraphics)
tape: holliewoodstudios (deviantscrap)
green/yellow splashes upper right: i think from tangie also, lost track...
logo lower left: AJC 2013 kit from tangie
framed by a texture from shadowhouse creations
all the rest are brushes from myself

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the complexity and exotica of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johanna, das ist fantastisch und erinnert mich total an Nick Bantock!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrasts in this, great page, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, so much going on at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab piece. I love the contrast of the two sides and the great texture on the right. So much detail to see.
    I think you are going to enjoy AJC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wie cool - ich bewundere deine digitalen Werke. Für mich sind das fremde Welten.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow das ist großartig.
    Ein tolles Werk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stimme da Silvia zu..., bin der absolute Nullchecker und bewundere Deine Werke ohne Ende!!!
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber