social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, January 15, 2013

AJC 2013 - word of the week: time

credits:
background paper: tangie baxter - AJC2013 paper 8
logo upper right: tangie, AJC2013 kit
photo from edward s. curtis
font: polaroid 22 (in # 631247), beveled and embossed

 brushes by myself

and wrinkles are the theme of the upcoming take-a-word challenge

17 comments:

  1. Boah, das ist ein geniales Werk, Johanna, und der Spruch ist super

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see you over at Art Caravan Journal, great work. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. wie herrlich, Dich in scrapbookgraphics zu sehen. Auch ich bin original von Deutschland. Geboren in Essen....Deine digital Page war herzberuehrend (entschuldige mein Deutsch). Der Spruch greift ans Herz.http://unfinisheddreams.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastisch! Ich bin hin und weg!!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, Johanna! So fühle ich mich auch gerade äußerlich :) Bin immer wieder begeistert von Deinem Humor!!!
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful piece dear Johanna! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, yes, staying young at heart is a must! Love your wrinkly background and your collage.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, Johanna! So true, are your words :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Fantastic artwork
    Pozdrawiam :)
    Greglis

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really lovely piece Johanna and the quote applies perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can understand her... Sometimes I can't recognize the one who stares me back at the mirror and ask myself when did that happen? How if I'm still the same? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So true dear Johanna!
    Powerful image and words!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabelhaft mit dem Spruch Johanna..auch die Farben sind überzeugend schön!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can certainly identify with the quote, Johanna! Wrinkles? I have lots of them but I refuse to grow old. Your picture is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber