social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, January 31, 2013

moo mania: postage stamps

for the moo mania challenge (a moo is a little card sized 2.8 x 7 centimeters, or approximately 1.1 x 2.8 inches)

i love to make "hybrids", which means combining "handmade" & digital
 background sprayed with colorwash sprays

ich liebe es immer mehr, "hybride" zu machen, mischungen aus "handgemachtem" und digitalem.
hier ist der hintergrund gesprayt mit den guten alten colorwashs

14 comments:

  1. das sieht schlichtweg F*A*N*T*A*S*T*I*S*C*H*
    aus..

    und raffiniert ist das sowieso ..

    hybrid, digital, handgemacht...

    Du hast es eben drauf!

    Danke dafür liebe Johann und
    hab einen schönen Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great moo, Johanna. I love the orange and blue combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wie genial ist das denn??? Total klasse ist das geworden, Johanna.

    Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei MOO-MANIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Moo (and thanks for telling me what a Moo was), lovely color combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein super Hybrid, ich bin begeistert wie du deine selbstgemachten Hintergrund mit digitalem kombinierst. SUPER.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from Moo-Mania - This is a beautiful Moo. The colours are very striking :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boah wow was ein tolles Moo Johanna.
    Einfach mal was anderes.
    Klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Und genau der HG ist´s, den ich so klasse finde.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous moo. Your home made background is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All this beauty on a tiny card! I like that you combine handmade with digital.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber