social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, January 13, 2013

take-a-word: fantasy

i have the honor to be guest hosting the take-a-word challenge for the upcoming week.
i made another spread in my capolan book.

19 comments:

  1. Wow ein toller Eintrag in dein Journal.
    Der Drache passt perfekt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous spread. The fiery dragon really stands out against your green background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wieder eine aussergewöhnliche Kombination von tollem HG, Stempeln und Aufklebern, gefällt mir sehr gut.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome, Johanna. I love dragons. I'm still planning on finding one some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this super theme Johanna! Your journaling is as awesome as always... I love fantasy, and despite I've done several on this theme this week, I've posted a special one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect fantasy piece, Johanna, love the dragon against the green shades of the b/g.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Johanna, thankyou so much for hosting the challenge this week. Your dragon artpiece is fabulous!! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous dear Johanna. love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful fantasy spread, Johanna, the contrasts between the dragon and the background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow,eine Klasse seite mit tollen Motiven und farben,der drache passt perfekt,gefällt mir sehr gut.

    GLG Jeannette

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber