social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and please don´t pin my work on pinterest. thanks for respecting that.

*****if you also have that pain in the *** named comment verification... Susi fröbelsternchen helped me to solve it:
my blog layout is in german (da muss man die "kommentarposition" ändern auf "eingebettet"). but it should be possible by changing the "comment Position"(?) into "embedded"(?)... try it out...

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

three muses challenge: stripes

credits:
scrapbookgraphics:
background: tangie_Tangibles_015
bee and bee comb: ViVa_AboutBees
font: horse puke

find the other contributions to the challenge here

18 comments:

  1. Outstanding, Johanna, exquisite take on stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Johanna - a marvellous Moo!! Beautiful work on a tiny template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was für eine witzige klevere Idea mal wieder!Gefällt mir sehr gut.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Johanna! Great name for a font! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un collage très sucré Johanna !
    Bravo pour l'inspiration de la ruche pour vos Stripes! Amicalement Mary.kg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hätte ich mir ja denken können, dass du auch beim Thema Streifen bei Viechereien landest... gefällt mir sehr!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always manage to approach the challenges in your own unique way. This is another example of your talent! BRAVO

    ReplyDelete
  8. What interesting stripes and colour combinations, nice work. I like the long narrow shape too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Na, das ist ja mal wieder große Klasse. Super Idee, wie du die Streifen angegangen bist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever and beautiful artwork Johanna!
    I adore it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful, clever and creative. I LOVE it, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful with subtle texture and colours.
    I Pinned it to my board at Pinterest so you can have a look if you like - just type my name Lynne Khorasani

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber