social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and please don´t pin my work on pinterest. thanks for respecting that.

*****if you also have that pain in the *** named comment verification... Susi fröbelsternchen helped me to solve it:
my blog layout is in german (da muss man die "kommentarposition" ändern auf "eingebettet"). but it should be possible by changing the "comment Position"(?) into "embedded"(?)... try it out...

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

3 muses challenge: swirls


theme for the 3 muses this week is: SWIRLS, TWIRLS, WHIRLS AND FLOURISHES
aren´t those legs of the octopus curled up to swirls so wonderfully?
the faux postage at the left side is made by myself. another spread in my capolan altered book.

15 comments:

  1. Wonderfully aquatic. A perfect addition to your capolan book and contribution to the swirly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Johanna. Your book must be filling up now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deine Interpretation von swirls ist wieder der Kracher*gg* Super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those octopus twirly whirlies!! A wonderful original take on this week's theme. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great spread! I agree about the octopus curls.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love looking at altered art books and yours is really fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enlarged this to see all the details. I especially like the stamps and the octopus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great take on swirls very original!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great spread! The octupus has wonderful legs and your faux postage stamps look so realistic. I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hohoooo, this one is unique dear Johanna! Great job, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Da musste ich doch glatt erstmal vergrößern, damit ich mir die Krake genauer angucken kann. Tolle Doppelseite.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber