social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and please don´t pin my work on pinterest. thanks for respecting that.

*****if you also have that pain in the *** named comment verification... Susi fröbelsternchen helped me to solve it:
my blog layout is in german (da muss man die "kommentarposition" ändern auf "eingebettet"). but it should be possible by changing the "comment Position"(?) into "embedded"(?)... try it out...

Monday, February 04, 2013

take a word: hearts


all elements for this heart collage are from scrapbookgraphic´s kit "you are worth it" by cvisions

18 comments:

  1. Jawoll ja, mal wieder richtig knallig mitten rein ins Herz, so liebe ich es!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very strong piece Johanna and reminds me of street art. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grunginess, Johanna, I agree with Liz re: street art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the graffitti look of this very now piece of art, Johanna.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the graffiti look of this! Great work, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a way with digital work. Cool grunge design Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great piece of he 'art';o)And yes I also was thinking about street Art, really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellente utilisation des tags de rue!
    Bravo Johanna !
    Amicalement Mary.kg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Corazon.... das erinnert mich doch an was :) Ein tolles Teil.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great grunge piece Johanna very original!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boah!!! Cool, cool, cool! Bin total verliebt in dieses Werk!
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! I love to see how others use the kits I have and end up with such different variations.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber